The training is conducted by (depending on date&venue) Luca Ingianni or Falko Werner, the course designers and master trainers for DASA DevOps Specify & Verify.
The ultimate goal of any business is to deliver the value that its customers want. Understanding the customers’ needs, communicating these to the team clearly, and ensuring the intended outcome is produced is essential to deliver the required customer value. Recent developments in IT methodologies have given rise to a spate of concepts, such as Agile, Scrum, DevOps, and Lean IT, that has enabled the realization of the customer value more rapidly than traditional methods. DevOps focuses entirely on providing customer value.
- Understand how the tasks covering specification and verification fit into a DevOps environment.
- Take end-to-end responsibility for your product – from concept to grave.
- Truly understand your customers and validate whether the product fits their needs.
- Find good ways to communicate with everyone involved, from customers to stakeholders and developers.
- Describe and visualize your product in a format that fits your specific situation.
- Understand what software quality means and how to achieve adequate quality with your product.
- Decide adequately which kind of tests the product needs, and understand what you gain from them.
- Set up useful feedback loops, and use them meaningfully.
- Understand which architectural considerations are important in a DevOps environment.
- Individuals involved in IT development, IT operations, or IT Service Management
- Individuals whose role are affected by DevOps and continuous delivery, such as:
- DevOps engineers
- Business Analysts
- UX and Interaction Designers
- (aspiring) Product Owners
- Integration Specialists
- Operations Managers
- Incident and Change Managers
- System and Network Administrators
- Business Managers
This is a two-day full-day training (14 hours)
The exam is to be preformed by the participants on their own time, after the training
In order to take the exam, it is mandatory to possess the certificate „DASA DevOps Fundamentals“