A training in accordance with DASA DevOps Product Owner, delivered by certified trainers.
All those who want to learn the craft (indeed the art) of the product owner, and specifically the role of the product owner in a DevOps environment.
- Understand the role of Product Owner.
- Discuss the role and characteristics of the DevOps team.
- Explain the main competencies of the Product Owner.
- Describe what a Product Owner does in practice.
- Explain the Product Owner’s work.
- Discuss the importance of delivering value.
- Identify the Product Vision techniques.
- Discuss how to engage and influence stakeholders to maximize value.
- Outline various Agile estimation techniques used by Product Owners.
- Explain the role of Product Owner in managing Product Backlog.
- Discuss few challenging situations of a Product Owner.
3 days full-time (21 hours)
None. Prior experience with agile is helpful.